Are you interested in ePrayer? Here is how the ePrayer Ministry works:
ePrayer Registration and Covenant
For your part, as an ePrayer team member, it is fairly simple:
- You receive prayer requests via e-mail in the comfort of your own home or office.
- You pray. At your convenience, in your way.
The prayer requests may be in the form of:
- Urgent prayer requests
- Prayer updates
We ask several things of you as a team member:
- Check your email on a regular basis (at least 2 times per week).
- Contact us* immediately if you change email accounts so we can update your address.
- If you have a spam filter, please make sure that our prayer network requests can get through to you. All ePrayer request emails to you will appear like this:
From: one of the ePrayer leaders*
How the administration works:
- One of the leaders (Tami Kuhlmann or Pastor Beth) will receive the requests and forward them on, according to the Leadership Expectations Guidelines.
How requests are submitted:
- Church website link on front page
- Calls to the church office are routed through the email by office staff or one of our Pastors
*ePrayer Leaders: Tami Kuhlmann and Pastor Beth Clothier